- Other Services
First letting of this wonderful fully furnished property…
14 Whitfield Grove is located on Church Avenue in Rathmines. It is one of a refined collection of luxury four bedroom houses. The development itself is a small exclusive development located within walking distance of the bustling villages of Rathmines & Ranelagh on one of south Dublin’s most prestigious roads. The Garden Residences are finished to the highest standards with a lot of its materials of Scandinavian origin which ooze class and modern design.
The Whitfield Grove development is made up of large luxury houses to blend in beautifully with its Georgian surroundings. The Four Bedroom houses are approximately 1,980 sq ft (184 sq m).
Whitfield Grove is located on Church Avenue. Some of Dublin’s best schools and universities are located within minutes including Sandford National, Sandford Park, Muckross Park, Alexandra College, Gonzaga College, St Mary’s College, Trinity and UCD.
Sports clubs include David Lloyd River View, Milltown Golf Club, Brookfield and Fitzwilliam tennis club.
Each Home Features:
– Custom made German Kitchens by Rotpunkt featuring Quarella Quartz counter-tops
– Kitchens fitted with Neff integrated appliances included self cleaning pyrolithic cleaning oven
– Miele washing machine and dishwasher supplied to utility rooms
– Duravit Sanitary Ware
– Taps and showers provided by Hansgrohe
– Shower trays and doors supplied by Merlyn
– Wall hung toilets and concealed cisterns provided by Gerberit
– Nordan Scandinavian Alu-Clad Windows and Doors
– Demand Control Ventilation
– Extra High Ceilings
– Air Source Heat Pump providing energy efficient heating and hot water with proven low energy costs
– Spacious balconies with glazed balustrades, and exterior light or private rear gardens, lawned including a spacious stone patio area
– Concrete Block Built
– Granite Sills
– Under floor heating to the ground floor in Houses and radiators on the first floor
– CAT 5 cabling
Ber code : 111810487
Need to arrange a mortgage ?
Click here to contact Finance One, our preferred mortgage broker partner, or contact us to arrange an introduction.